Monday, October 19, 2009

Watercolor Photography



This is the first "amazing" photo I have ever taken. I took it beore I even had a digitial camera. At the time, I used my dad's best camera - a Canon 20D - now a thing of the past! You needed a magnifying glass to look at the display screen on the back! When I took this, I only had Photoshop Elements 2.0 (because it was free of course). I went to "actions" and picked watercolor and this is what came up! I loved how you could take a digital photograph and edit it so it looked like a person painted it! When my dad bought a printer that could print canvas, this was the first picture I printed out. It hung on my wall all alone and I loved it! To this day, it is still up on my wall. Along with some others....

3 comments:

  1. Hola, muy interesante tu blog, buena energia, y que viva el amor......

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is probably one of my favorites of your pics
    of flowers....along with, of course, your leaf one with the droplets! Just beautiful! Love, mom

    ReplyDelete