Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Toasty Tuesday

So everyone has their traditional Christmas morning. You wake up early, open presents, and then have a great Christmas breakfast in your pajamas with the fire on. For my family, we woke up at 6 a.m. every year. When my brother and I were younger, we would have pancakes for breakfast. My dad would add green food dye to some pancakes, and red to others just for fun. We always had eggnog. My brother and I drink eggnog like an athlete drinks Gatorade. It is so addicting. Anyway, within the last couple of years, my brother and I have definitiely broadened our culinary horizons. I took this lovely picture on Christmas last year. My dad made french toast with glazed bananas and almonds (and of course, powdered sugar). It was totally amazing! Never had a Christmas breakfast better than that one. We always tell him that he should open up a restaurant and it is true!!!! One love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment