Friday, October 23, 2009

Cute Cousin

This is my cousin Nina! My aunt asked me to take a picture for her Bat Mitzvah announcement. Nina just had her 12th birthday and her Bat Mitzvah is scheduled for my 19th birthday! It will definitely be an exciting day. I normally don't like taking pictures of people but this photograph turned out better than I expected!! She looks so pretty!! Have a good weekend everyone! Please leave some comments with picture ideas that you would like to see on my blog! Thanks! One love <3

2 comments:

  1. What a great picture of Nina! I thought you picked a great background.....not too busy....but a little texture! I would love to see some more flowers on your blog....some that are native to southern Ca. Love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be the bird of paradise or hibiscus? I think I have both already; what else is there down here?

    ReplyDelete