Monday, October 5, 2009

Delicate Dancer

This is one of my college roomates Hailey. She is a dancer. We went to the beach last weekend and she wanted me to take a picture of this. Unfortunately I did not have my Canon 50D, I only had my little point and shoot (which is horrible quality compared to the beastly good camera). So I took the picture and edited it in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 2. I made the picture look a little better but the composition and gracefulness was enough for me to put this picture on the blog for Monday.

Also... Some people were wondering what the "Silent Screamer" looked like normally...



This was unfortunately the best picture I could find on Google. I never took a picture of it during the day because it was super boring. Anyway, have a good Monday!!! One love <3

(The second image was found on Google and is not Copyright Angela Towery)

No comments:

Post a Comment