Sunday, October 4, 2009

Silent Screamer

This is the "Scandia Screamer" in Sacramento, Ca. I had a craving to go take a time-exposure shot and this is what I came up with. I took this at 10 p.m. when it was completely dark outside. The reason I call it "Silent Screamer" is because all of the people who live around this area complained about people screaming so much that is now an official rule that you cannot scream while on the ride. Anyway, I set the camera to the "B" setting (meaning Bulb). In this setting you can hold down the shutter for however long you like. In this case I held it down until the ride went around two or three times. This created an amazing photograph! Hope you like it! One love <3

3 comments:

  1. I love it!! That's such a great idea. I hope you don't mind but I might try it out sometime too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder how it looks when it´s not moving though? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really really boring!!! I'll try to put a picture up!

    ReplyDelete