Friday, October 9, 2009

Guest Photographer Friday - Bob Towery



Alright! Now for the good stuff! Welcome to the second "Guest Photographer Friday"! Today we are featuring the amazing work of Bob Towery (and yes we do have the last name... he is my dad!). He recently took a road trip to Oregon and captured some pictures that blew my mind! This first one was taken from the balcony of his hotel room in Oregon! The second one is from a little town called Astoria. He uses a really cool action called Topaz to get this great effect.

Please visit his blog to learn more about each photograph and to see a new picture every day! I must say, the photography gene runs in the family!!! One love <3

http://bobtowery.typepad.com/


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Angela, I'm honored to be a guest photog on your blog! Glad you like these pictures. Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey your comment went through! Good! These pictures are sweet. My jaw dropped when I saw the first one. RIDICULOUS!

    ReplyDelete