Monday, December 14, 2009

White Christmas


It's snowing in Long Beach, Ca!!! Alright that's a lie - if you have ever been to Southern Cali, you know it never snows (Click on picture to view in better detail) . Last week I went to the annual Christmas parade with my roommate and her sister and niece. It was really cool, there were come really intricate floats. My favorite had to be the CSULB float - gold and black with students in LB gear! Represent! So anyway, not soon after the LBSU float was a fire truck. The fire truck had a snow machine! It was really cool to be able to experience the most beautiful weather (albeit fake...) in a place where it never snows! Definitely unique. Unfortunately, I did not bring my good camera to the parade - this was taken with my point and shoot. Hopefully Santa will bring me a better one for Christmas.... One love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment