Sunday, December 20, 2009

Fantasy Land


Hey everyone! I hope the holiday festivities are treating you well! I am back in Sacramento after finishing my first semester at California State University, Long Beach! To celebrate the completion of final exams, me and two roommates went to Disneyland! The last time I was there was when I was ten years old. Needless to say, I didn't remember too much from that trip! If you have never been to Disneyland at Christmas time, GO!! It is so worth it! This is a picture of the castle that is the entrance to Fantasyland. They have the most amazing Christmas lights and the most amazing fireworks show! At the end, it even snows! Yes, the snow may really be soap, but hey! it's the concept right? If that is the only way we can get snow in So Cal, we'll take it!!! Enjoy Christmas! One love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment