Thursday, December 3, 2009

Happy Winter


Happy Winter! I decided to take a picture to represent fall before I start taking winter pictures. Usually I would have a ton of fall photos to show (I used to take "Fall Color" trips). Unfortunately, there are not many trees down here that change color. There are a lot of palm trees and eucalyptus trees! They have a good smell but are definitely not photogenic! This year I just tried to take one good photo - and of course I incorporated a macro effect. I didn't even have to photoshop this picture! The color is amazing! Another Friday Funny is coming tomorrow! The first video on the blog! One love <3

4 comments:

  1. Lovely image, excellent lines, symmetry and color. This one has it all. I took some similar ones this weekend, but they did not turn out as well as yours. Nice going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intense color and awesome end-of-the-season fall color image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks dad and stephan!!! Glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never saw a macro photo of a leaf before - as you said the color and lines are amazing. What is the name of the tree? We were fortunate to still have much Fall color end of Nov. when we got back to Danville - prime must have been mid Nov.

    ReplyDelete