Sunday, November 15, 2009

Self-Portrait Sunday

This is my favorite part of the weekend. I get to take a break from studying for midterms and working 30 hours a week and edit pictures. I also get to write a paragraph or so without having to worry about it being graded by a college professor. I took this shot this morning. I usually don't do self portraits - they are a lot harder than they look! You have to get a good focus on your eye even though you don't look through the viewfinder. If you take a lot of shots, you may get lucky with one or two good shots. I was shooting a house this morning and I started goofing around with a mirror once I was done. I took some shots where it didn't look like I was looking through the camera at all but this one was my favorite! Have a good week! One love <3

2 comments:

  1. Great to see your beautiful face! I love how your eye is very prominent! Also, your hand above the camera looks so much larger than yours (almost like a guys hand)! Great self-portrait! Love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great pic, I think the strange top hand adds a perplexity to the photo that makes it even more interesting. Nice mum comment above ^

    ReplyDelete