Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fiery Night

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile; I went to Sacramento over the weekend to see my old high school's homecoming! Here is a picture from the game. I actually left my camera at home (Long Beach) for the trip and I ended up using a yearbook camera. I visited my friends and the said it would help if I took pictures - so, of course, I did. This shot is from the half time show. The show seems to get shorter and shorter every year; maybe due to not having enough money for fireworks? Nevertheless, it was still really cool! Unfortunately I had to use a Nikon (which I am not familiar with at all) and I couldn't seem to get quality pictures. Apparently the ISO does not go above 1600.... Rip off!!!!! Hope your weekend was a good one! One love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment