Thursday, November 19, 2009

Lucky Dollar

When I was getting out of the water from surfing last Friday, I noticed a large round shell inder the water. Before the next wave came I jammed my hand into the sand and grabbed this beautiful sand dollar! I don't think I have ever found a whole, unbroken one before. It must be a lucky sign!! So I brought the sand dollar home and -of course- snapped some photos of it! (And of course... I used my macro lens) I also used a cool preset to depict the colors of the ocean water and the sand. I hope this grabs your attention as much as it grabs mine! The detail is astounding.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!!

One love <3

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! Cool preset and great use with your macro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah..happy birthday Bob. Some talented daughter you have here...

    Hugs,

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great picture, this is really one to be proud of. Excellent work. And thanks for the birthday wishes!

    Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great find, awesome photo/macro-work and great post-work! Great job all around!

    ReplyDelete