Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Marshmallow Madness

It's not often that I get to take a picture of food down here - dining hall cuisine is just not that exciting. My roommate usually goes home for dinner Sunday nights and brings me back the latest treat from her house (she lives down the street...). I'm lucky that she lives so close! A home cooked meal is like heaven after eating dining hall food for so long! Anyway, this was a tiny cake from a local bakery. It was chocolate cake with whipped cream, graham cracker crust pieces, chocolate sauce and marshmallows! What a delicious dessert! I couldn't really think of a title for the blog today so I let my other roommate decide. It was either "Marshmallow Madness" or "Hailey is Amazing". I think I chose the right one... Get excited for a GREAT picture on Thursday!!!!! One love <3

4 comments: