Thursday, January 14, 2010

Guest Photographer Thursday




Ok, so I was going to wait til tomorrow to do my "Guest Photographer" day, but I just couldn't wait. This picture is just too cool. I am, and will forever be, completely jealous of this picture. It was taken by my cousin Megan. She is an aspiring photog and has won several awards in the local fair. Amazing!! She has some other amazing shots with words but I had to choose this one - and you can probably guess why - to go with my blog theme! I absolutely love the starbursts and the gold color. She also took this really cute picture of me and her cat when my family visited her house for Christmas! She is going to pass up my talent in no time! Amazing work Megan, keep at it!! One love <3


P.S. Sorry for not posting as often! It is winter break and I am without a computer for most of the time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment