Thursday, September 3, 2009

Artistic Eye


So when I was in high school (only 6 months ago...) I was very fortunate to be able to take the Yearbook class. This was a very good way for me to express myself through different aspects of the school. This photo was taken for the art page and I (of course) used my macro lens. I went into the art room and was actually taking pictures of the paintings when this idea popped into my head. I just love how you can see the wrinkles and lines in this artist's hand. It makes for a great picture! Enjoy! One love <3

2 comments:

  1. You Dad sent me this way with his blog post of your terrific blue sneaker shot. That specific image is stelar as is this one. I love this image as it captures the essence of an artist at work. I find this kind of image much more powerful than a full portrait of a painter painting... this leave me to imagine the artist, the artwork, the person, the genre... Good luck with your photography. It appears to be in the genes... or Jeans as it may be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! I'm glad you like my work.

    ReplyDelete